Topic by Suseendran
This is only for those of you who are disappointed that I haven't given a topic that's deep enough - it's totally up to your discretion to write on this but it would be great to get your opinions. "What would be the best asset you would like to leave for your children?".
While it is tempting to immediately state the obvious (i.e. Education), I would like to get more concrete inputs from you as to what makes sense given the current economic conditions. I give the following broad categories:
a) Property
b) Precious Commodity (say, Gold)
c) Shares
d) Forget all of the above - Cash is king
You may even add any other category other than the four I had listed above.
Responses
Sumathi
I will leave behind our family reputation and values in the same manner as it was left to us by our ancestors.
Venkat
Your statement about passing on as gotten from ancestors is profound! There is a feel to that statement!
Bharani
Good memories of our happy times together
Surya
I would wish and hope to leave a convenient access to a Network, that can guide and help our son along at various points of both his personal and professional life.
Velayuthan
About what I will leave to the younger generation is that one of about the Good habits which would guide them take on the world successfully.
This is only for those of you who are disappointed that I haven't given a topic that's deep enough - it's totally up to your discretion to write on this but it would be great to get your opinions. "What would be the best asset you would like to leave for your children?".
While it is tempting to immediately state the obvious (i.e. Education), I would like to get more concrete inputs from you as to what makes sense given the current economic conditions. I give the following broad categories:
a) Property
b) Precious Commodity (say, Gold)
c) Shares
d) Forget all of the above - Cash is king
You may even add any other category other than the four I had listed above.
Responses
Sumathi
I will leave behind our family reputation and values in the same manner as it was left to us by our ancestors.
Venkat
Your statement about passing on as gotten from ancestors is profound! There is a feel to that statement!
Good memories of our happy times together
Surya
I would wish and hope to leave a convenient access to a Network, that can guide and help our son along at various points of both his personal and professional life.
Velayuthan
About what I will leave to the younger generation is that one of about the Good habits which would guide them take on the world successfully.
